If you think that you have lost an item of your property while
visiting us, please contact our Lost Property
Please include the following details:
- detailed description of the item you have
- full details of when you visited and where
you might have lost it.
- the name of the organisation you were
travelling with, if any.
- your name, and an e-mail and telephone number
where we can contact you.
- an address to which we can post the
We will ask you questions about the item of
property to make sure that you are the rightful owner.
If postal charges are significant, we will ask
you to contribute to them.
It is our policy to keep lost property
for six weeks and to offer unclaimed items to
Please note though that during very
busy periods it may not always be possible to keep lost items for
this length of time.