Explore the weird and wonderful objects from the spa collection at our Local History Centre in Lansdown.
Join a tour at 10am, midday and 2pm. Booking essential, please email us.
Among the objects you’ll see are:
- Victorian needle douche showers
- A Vichy bath – a wet table on which Victorian spa-goers would lie to be showered with water and receive some of the latest spa treatments of the time
- Original Victorian spa visitor books
- The City of Bath’s weights and measures
- Historic furniture from the Pump Room and Guildhall