All Discovery Card holders and B&NES residents must pre-book a ticket. Please book your reservation slot here. We’re currently not able to issue Discovery Cards on site or at the Council One Stop Shops. We will update the website as soon as we’re able to start reissuing the cards.
The Discovery Card allows local residents free entry to the Roman Baths, Fashion Museum and Victoria Art Gallery and many other places in the Bath and North East Somerset area. We're also currently offering free entry to all local B&NES residents who don't have a Discovery Card.
Resident's Discovery Card
If you are a resident of Bath & North East Somerset you are entitled to a Resident's Discovery Card. It will give you free admission to the Roman Baths, Fashion Museum and Victoria Art Gallery and a discount at the restaurant in the Pump Room. If you don't have a Discovery Card, you will need to present one of the following as proof of B&NES residence on arrival, otherwise regular ticket prices will apply:
Valid Bath Student ID (full-time)
Photo ID (passport/driving licence) and one of the below:
- Council tax bill (preferred)
- Latest utility bill showing your current address
- Bank/mobile phone statement
The card also gives a range of discounts on admission charges as well as other concessions at a host of other museums and attractions in the Bath & North East Somerset area and beyond! Click here to find out where you can use your card.
- An adult holder (age 19+) of a Resident's Discovery Card may bring up to 4 children aged 18 or under that live in Bath & North East Somerset to the Roman Baths.
- Full time students at Bath Spa University, University of Bath and Bath College receive free entry to the Roman Baths with a valid student I.D.